Non-personal Identification Information
Blazon Solutions records information on non-personal identification for all visitors of its website which includes, the computer’s IP address, access duration, type of browser used, downloads etc. IP addresses are used to identify general demographical patterns about the users only. Blazon Solutions allows a few third-party units such as Quantcast, Google Analytics etc. to access the non-personal identification information of our clients for statistical data collection purposes only.
Personal Identification Information
Third Party Entities
Marketing & Promotions
In compliance with our identification information collection policy, in case of a prior access to the website, Blazon Solutions would have your contact information which may be used to communicate promotions and offers to you. Users reserve the right to revoke this service at any given point in time by deleting the account. For new users, this service is activated only if the user gives consent. You may choose not to accept this service or if you do subscribe at that time and wish to revoke the consent later, you may do so by deleting your account.
Personal Information Security
Unless expressly stated on the website, transmission of collected information via website is not encrypted or secured. It is important
to highlight that personal information transmission across the internet doesn’t maintain basic confidentiality is not secure.
Personal data may be accessed, altered, corrupted or intercepted by anyone at any given instant. Blazon Solutions takes all possible
measures to protect confidential personal and personally identifiable information of its clients. Employee access to collected information
is confined to staff members who need access to this information for official work only. We prioritize user data security and have installed
security software as well as managerial, physical and digital checks for security, and maintained high-security standards to restrict
unauthorized access to any information collected by Blazon Solutions.
Blazon Solutions works in coordination with third party entities in order to ensure business supplies and provision of services to its clients. We ensure that our partners maintain security of user data collected through our website and that their privacy policies are consistent with the national standards. We include protection of user data and confidentiality policies in terms and conditions of our business agreements with our partners.
Blazon Solutions may share its clients’ data with their party entities under following conditions:
- If disclosure of otherwise expressly confidential personal or personally identifiable information is required or allowed by the national law, Blazon Solutions will choose to share your information with the particular third-party entity. Disclosure of information I these cases is usually through a written medium but verbal sharing may require in some instances.
- It may be deduced from your consent to a particular disclosure of personal information that Blazon Solutions can share your data with a third-party entity. One such example can be your consent to disclosure of information for products and services which may interest you. Consent in such cases may be revoked at any given time by the user.
- It is to be noted that in compliance with our website access and posting data collection policies, Blazon Solutions keeps track of the data sent by your internet browser during
- Navigation through and use of the website. This includes personally identifiable data as well, including IP addresses, duration of access, browser type etc.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Blazon Solutions reserves the right to disclose personal information of the users under the following circumstances:
- Blazon Solutions reserves the right to disclose your personal information to our partners, subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company as well as its subsidiaries. Information may be disclosed without your consent as well.
- Any business deal which obligates Blazon Solutions to disclose information collected from its users, we will choose to disclose this information with our business partners even without consent of the user.
- In case of acquisition of Blazon Solutions by a third-party entity, all user information stored in our logs will be directly transferred to the acquiring party.
- For the purpose of business research, data analysis, auditing, verification of user identity, fraud protection, credit risk reduction and in case of a legal obligation, for law enforcement or judicial procedures, Blazon Solutions shall exercise its right to disclose personal user data even without their consent.
Online Privacy for Children
Blazon Solutions reserves the right to control of user data for children aged thirteen or lower with their parents or guardians.
Data for aforementioned age group of users is not collected by us in compliance with the national Children’s Online Privacy
As a policy, Blazon Solutions requires for a member to be aged eighteen or above in order to sign up. Given this, we do not collect information on any user who is less than eighteen years of age.
It is to be noted that unless expressly indicated in personal and personally identifiable information, a user is considered to be eighteen or above and their submitted information is treated in compliance with our data collection, disclosure and privacy policies without exception. It is important to make a clear indication that a user is less than eighteen years of age in order to ensure that we do not keep records of the information submitted by the user.
Blazon Solutions records information on non-personal identification for all visitors of its website which includes, the computer’s IP address, access duration, type of browser used, downloads etc. IP addresses are used to identify general demographical patterns about the users only. Blazon Solutions allows a few third-party units such as Quantcast, Google Analytics etc to access the non-personal identification information of our clients for statistical data collection purposes only.
Cookies are used as a browsing tool to optimize user experience for the users. The cookies stored by the web browser are kept as records by Blazon Solutions to tailor user experience for our clients. The user may change coolies setting through their internet browser’s inbuilt settings. They can completely turn off the cookies or trigger alerts when the browser stores them.
Location Based Services
Blazon Solutions may partner with third-party service providers to enable features and services based on location of the user. In such cases, we will maintain records on device location of our clients and process or transmit this information for provision of location-based services in real-time. By enabling any of the features which fall under location-based offers category, the user consents to collection and usage of his location data based on user’s web account and any device registered with it, by us and our partners. This type of information includes device type and ID, real-time device location, time of access request etc. The user reserves the right to revoke this consent at any point in time by deactivating location-based features of our service. Clients must review the privacy policies and Terms & Conditions of the third-party service providers before accessing any location-based features. It is advised not to accept the Terms if precise and point-based location information is required or if a small error or incomplete information provision may result in any personal or property damage, accident or even death, It must be understood that Blazon Solutions cannot warrant complete security, accuracy, completeness or reliability of location-based data showed by the service through its third-party service providers.
Revocation of Promotional Services
The users reserve the right to revoke promotional email services for products and offers if they did not expressly mad consent for such promotions. For such actions, a specific email address is provided to the members of our community.
CAN SPAM ACT
Blazon Solutions keeps records of information based on email addresses in compliance with the CAN SPAM ACT only. We store email addresses information for the following purposes only:
- For customer support and answering client queries.
- For processing of service orders and following up on the same.
- To provide additional information about the services and products.
- For marketing and promotions through emails.
In addition, in compliance with the CAN SPAM ACT, Blazon Solutions agree to the following:
- Not to use misleading email subjects
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Sign the email with physical address of our office.
- Monitor third party email marketing services if sent.
- Comply with revocation policies as stated
- Include un-subscription option in every email.
Fair Use of Information
Blazon Solutions honours users’ right to privacy and information confidentiality and takes every possible measure to ensure the same.
We ensure compliance with all national and global laws of fair usage of user information. Should a data breach occur based on any human
or mechanical grounds, we
Notify the user within seven days of breach via email.
Notify the user using in-site notification within seven days of breach.
In case of a possible breach, users reserve the right to legal action. Blazon Solutions will entertain al legal investigations and proceedings in compliance with the law.